CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

That time of year again......Topless pics.

MTBLAZER89

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
108_0806.JPG

108_0805.JPG

Those two are now this was last fall /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif
102_0258.JPG

sled_dog

1 ton status
Reaction score
one of the reasons I got the new k5 on the way, pulling the top off was soon as it gets home and only puting it back one when winter comes around, heck maybe not then either.

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
Nice pics, mine will still stay on for a while, im a chickensh*t with the cold winds! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

rjfguitar

3/4 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif no boobies?

just kiddin' looks good Brain, Your K5 looks pretty good all cleaned up. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

dhdescender

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Qualicum Beach, British Columbia, Canada - Eh.
Heres some TOPLESS /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif Pics taken two years ago this summer, when I first got the blazer and it was fairly "stock". I think the only thing that still remains the same since then is the Cavalier Seats, and 14Ff rear axle!

Dsc00262mini.jpg

Dsc00261mini.jpg

Dsc00269mini.jpg

Ah...those were the days of straight sheetmetal, unraped fenders, and graduation /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

jjlaughner

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Pics before paint and lift... right after new inner/outer fenders, inner outer rockers, tailgate, new factory bed floor replacement and tube grill

blazer36.jpg

blazer35.jpg

blazer34.jpg

jjlaughner

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
And you got rid of that rad quad color paint scheme why?? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Good luck to y'all in the future.

Allan

[/ QUOTE ]

I drove it like this for about a year till I could afford to paint it /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
blazer373.jpg
blazer374.jpg

Looks like this now
cleanblazer.jpg

az-k5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Heck, out here the top stays off year round and that time of year makes the doors come off, I don't know though it was only 96° today, and a cold front is coming in so the upper 80's will come back this weekend ([>looks for sweat shirt for friday<])

laketex

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Mine's been off for a couple weeks. People are all lookin at me like I'm crazy with no lid on my truck, driving around in a T-shirt in 30 something degrees... /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

OL14BLAZ

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Now that is just plain /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

CaveBlazin

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Grimmy that sure is a nice BLAZER you have there, I tip my hat to you. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Top Bottom