well a couple of weeks back the 86 had a fuel fire and got a little crispy, now I have got off my butt and started cleaning it up and yanking it apart so I can repaint it. the top of the motor got chared so I pulled it to make cleaning this mess up easier. I also decided to yank the top end of the motor off just to redo the seals even though they "looked" ok. so far the damage is.. windshield wiendshild rubber dash dash duct work ac compressor heater/ac contols and housing guages besel wiring harness carb bottle and hard line for hydro and other little junk plans are to repaint it, throw the motor back in and new goodies, then redo the interior and call it a day, when I am done she will be nicer then when I finished it the last time! I am just lucky the damage was kept to a minimum! how it did look at one point in time.. ohh, that is not me posing in the orange..