So i started putting the lift on my blazer today and everything was going great besides the fact that it took me like 2.5 hours to get the steering arm off! Anyways when i was removing the passenger side Leaf, this happened! Needless to say it looks like this has been like that for awhile, and the other shackle is bent. So i bought the torch that I wanted to get awhile ago, and ORD's Greasable Shackles are on the way too . So i started working on the rear now that i have to wait till about thurs to get the front shackles, and it seemed everything went to hell. The drivers side shock wouldn't come free of the top mounting bolt, and it still hangs there. I said F' it ill just atleast put the rest of the suspension together. It got to the point where the vent tube from the diff took forever to get out. My blazer is still sittin on jackstands, i hope to finish the rear tomorrow, and do the front next week. What a day!