CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Trailer Opinions?

kennyw

@N9PHW, @chop.shop.squarebody on IG
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
4008holden.jpg

Found this locally for $2695 at a dealer. 28', 4' dovetail, 7' flip up ramp, 12K rating, oil lubed axles, 95% on the tires, new spare.

I should be able to talk them down some since it is a dealer and I bought my g/n horse trailer there as well.

imiceman44

Hoarder extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey I was going to buy one same model but in worse shape for $2500, got sold before i could buy it.
Go for it, and try and bring them down to 2500 /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Stomper

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Does it come with corn /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

K30CJ

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
That's a really good price. I have a similar 30 ft. trailer, and I spent quite a bit more, new though.

Seventy4Blazer

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
nice trailer. im looking for one just like it myself. i found a local place here in yuma that will make one for me for about the same price, but to my specs, AND install all i need on the truck.

i just dont have the cash to do it. so, guess what im saving up for now....

i need something i can put 2 rides on. the blazer and the future BMW 325i im gonna buy. that trailer will do it, then the dually can pull them with no problems.

oh, i would talk them down. personaly i would offer them 1900 as a slap in the face. see what thier counter offer is. i would pay about 2200 out the door if it was me buying.

Grant

Top Bottom