Trails updated

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by CK5, Aug 20, 2002.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Build(s):
    Main page, everyone ready?
    Just one note, the Rusty nail trail is not for anyone afraid of heights, this trail puts you out on a cliff ledge and you lean toward the down hill side (1,000 feet drop off?) not sure on how far down it is but after a certain amount it really doesn't matter. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    not sure on how far down it is but after a certain amount it really doesn't matter

[/ QUOTE ]
    lmao!!!!! so very true lol

3. fisher1648

fisher1648 Registered Member

Although I've never been to Moab, and based on the trail descriptions on 4x4now.com/mu4wd.htm, the trail selections sound great. Do you guys have a gut feel for the vehicle numbers expected on the different trails as far as how many you think will go "easy" VS "difficult" VS "moderate" ?

Just curious -

I'll be going moderate.

4. CK5

Build(s):
    That's a good question, let's all reply with an informal trail sign up right here.

5. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

For me it's hard to tell by reading a discription of the trail! I am a visual person, if I see someone else with a similar setup make it then I will try to! I guess that makes me a follower not a leader /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    I plan on Moderate and Difficult trails! As long as I don't fall off a cliff or roll down a hill I am good to go! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. CK5

Build(s):
    Hey, if someone has time could they post links to trail descriptions around the net, that might help people decide, thanks.

7. fisher1648

fisher1648 Registered Member

8. FWP

FWP CRS

Build(s):
    Thanks for the update! I'll be hanging (maybe literally/forums/images/icons/smile.gif) on all the difficult trails with whoever is there. I'm sure most of the AZ boys will be doing these trails as well (knowing Russ, Marv, Juan, Keith, and Rob/forums/images/icons/grin.gif). I hope all you fuel injected boys are ready to help (read- "strap") a poor carbureted K5 above 45 degree up angle /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif , or maybe I'm imposing...... Please tell me if I'd be too much of a pain in that case....

As you can tell, this is my first trip to Moab. I really don't know what to expect, other than a few pics, which always lie as to the true story /forums/images/icons/wink.gif .........

9. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

You know I'm in on the difficult agenda, that is if I haven't screwed up my rig with all these untried changes. Basically there is nothing left of what went through Terminator last spring except the basic drive train, windshield, hood, cowl/firewall, and part of the frame. All new body and suspension with new home-built shafts. It’s not very pretty, really rough in fact. No time for aesthetics, just tried to get it semi-functional for this run. Maybe it will work, maybe it wont. If it works, I'll gladly strap you through as needed. If it don't, maybe you'll be strapping me. /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif