CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

traitor maybe?

o2bjimmy

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Lately Ive been looking at the limited # of fullsize rigs in my club and am kinda dismayed at the condition their in. Its no fault of the driver, just that the trails are extremely tight. Tonight a friend of mine said hed trade me strait across my K5 for his dissasembled yota. Its a kickass rig but the problem is its dissasembled. so if i do the trade i got to put it together. But if I do that im still going to be a member here cause I recently found a '70 with surprisingly little rust. I dont wanna restore it but make it intimidating looking and a little capable while having the yota to beat like my mashed potatos /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Is this logical thinking or have i got some kinda virus?? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

justhorsinaround

3/4 ton status
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
As long as you promise to at least lightly wheel the Blazer once a year I think we can let it slide. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif Sounds like a pretty cool little Yota though. Good luck in the future.

Allan

o2bjimmy

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
it is, right now its ready for links. it had them at one time and all the bracketry is still there. So all id need is some a little tubing and the joints and shocks but its still got the oerches for leafs. Got marlin crawler, 5.38s and 3, yes i said 3 BFG crawlers. The blazer however is stock but has minimal rust. less than my 86. the paint is just really faded and the fiberglass looks horrible. Way I figure it is if i put 3K into that 70 it could be sweet. Id take it wheeling for sure. More than your once a year minimum

Z3PR

Banned
Reaction score
Go for it !!!! The yota sounds like something to take on Kong.(Kong is a 5+ rated trail for those wondering what the heck I was talking about) /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif By the way, I see your K5 sitting at work everyday as I drive by. Be kinda kewl to see a 70 sitting there.

greywolf

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
can you get pics of the suspension?i want to link my 87 xcab yota

i own yota because my 82 lwb k10 is 2 big

Top Bottom