transfer case issue.....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by bigbadblazerboy, Oct 1, 2005.

  1. bigbadblazerboy

    bigbadblazerboy Newbie

    Sep 29, 2005
    Likes Received:
    grand rapids, mi
    ok ya'll, im buildin a new rig and havin soem issues on what to use to shift my divorce mount 205 t case. it came out of a 73 dodge but the shifter was left with the truck. im puttin it into a 86 shevy frame with a 57 chevy 3100 pickup body. its lookin pretty big now sittin on 35 but i was gonna run 8 inch lift springs from skyjaker , but some one wanted them worse then me and broke into my shop and stoll just the springs. left every thing else..... didnt touch the tools or the 2 205 t-cases i had sittin there, so now im out $800 on those and still need to get a mottor.... but big thing is the shifter..... any ideas? i seen the twin stick but only seen them 4 the married 205....

Share This Page