CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Un-Skunked

JIM88K5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Spent ALL DAY on the river, saw 3 fish caught on two boats that were about 60 yards down stream from me... Man I'm swayin and rockin still. I tried several different Kwikfish, Spin-n-glo shrimp combo, Spin-n-glo prawn combo. 3 different sents on the Kwik fish. I'll be back at it next weekend !

chevyfumes

Court jester
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
Re: Skunked

See, I told you , you should have brought me along, I'd have bought the beer.... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

behemoth

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

.... sounds pretty fishy to me ! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

chevyfumes

Court jester
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score

[ QUOTE ]
Next Sunday

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

"next sunday" has passed, how many fish did ya pull in /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score

yeah, i wouldn't go either if chevyfumes wanted to go also...... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

JIM88K5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Got the boat a little fishy on thursday... Killed a perfectly good 11lb springer. It's going on the grill as we speak... /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

jakeslim

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif i have not gone fishing yet this spring...killing me. hope the meal was good /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

chevyfumes

Court jester
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
was there any medical waste still floating around???? /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

JIM88K5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Didn't see any medical waste. A few water bottles, orange peels, banana peels and lots of wood debris & logs...
Went out today again and got nada but the hogline I was in got 4 fish.

JIM88K5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Out of the Camas marina, east of the poo poo water facility. We anchor about a mile or two up river from there.

chevyfumes

Court jester
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
Got skunked today, used kwikfish, only saw 2 fish caught and one was from the bank, got to see a camara crew film a beach cleaning rig at frenchmans bar woo hoo....Did manage to catch something though...Thanks budwieser... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

JIM88K5

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
What is the deal with the river closure at the peak of the run ? /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif Bonerville to I-5 closed. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Sunday I'm launching out of Ridgefield most likley... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Top Bottom