So, my brother just moved up here a couple of months ago from Texas. Right before he moved up here with me, his 84 K5 Blazer had a heating issue and the motor blew. So, 3 days of work and we made quite a bit of progress. First off, we started by yanking the 1/2 ton axles out and swapped in a set of 3/4 ton axles from a suburban. So, we went from 3.08 gears to 3.73. Its got some mismatched rims and tires, and the tires appear to be about 6 inches wide. So, more goodies are in store. Next, we dropped in a low mile 350. After cleaning and painting, the motor turned out pretty damn nice. Got it timed tonight, and hope to have it back on the road tomorrow or Tuesday after we get the rest of the bugs worked out. Not a bad few days. My lil bro isn't as mechanically inclined as I am, but he impressed the crap out of me by actually being patient and doing things somewhat right. I got to teach my bro a thing or two during the process. It was fun. I can't wait to talk him into the lift and tires. Should have some pics up tomorrow.