What Model Seats Do You Have?

Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Nov 13, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I know they are PRP, and remember they were comfy as all get out, but don't remember the model.

2. miniwally

miniwally 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Steve is gone to BAJA and won't be back for about a week and a half.
    I am pretty sure that he got the PRP compition high backs extra wide and extra tall.
    I got the comp. lowbacks extra wide and extra tall and plan to use a head pad mounted to the cage. The reason for the low backs is because he and I are so tall the the head rests don't really hit our heads in the correct spot.
    Hope that helps.
    Brandon

3. bigcountryk5

bigcountryk5 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    because he and I are so tall

[/ QUOTE ]

how tall is so tall b/c i'm 6'1 and have been looking at those seats. /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Steve is gone to BAJA and won't be back for about a week and a half.
    I am pretty sure that he got the PRP compition high backs extra wide and extra tall.
    I got the comp. lowbacks extra wide and extra tall and plan to use a head pad mounted to the cage. The reason for the low backs is because he and I are so tall the the head rests don't really hit our heads in the correct spot.
    Hope that helps.
    Brandon

[/ QUOTE ]

Why didn't you get to go to Baja? I'd sure as heck rather be there than here and I'm sure, wait; maybe you could invite the OCC crew over for the week and bring us the video...........

Thanks for the info on the seats. I remembered that they were PRP and that my ample a** loved them to death when I rode in his rig last summer in Hollister.

5. miniwally

miniwally 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Stephen and I are both 6' 1"+. My wife thinks that the seats are just right for her. She always says I should have gotten the driver seat even wider but they don't come wider than mine.

I did not go to baja because my real job is a little busy right now and I have already taken about three weeks off this year to go fourwheeling. My wife thinks I need to try working for a change. /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif