If this post should be in the lounge, then a mod can move it.... Originally I planned to have the k5 and all its guts off the frame before it snowed. Well its supposed to snow on Monday and I still have alot to do before I have the bare frame. I wanted to bring just the frame into the shop to prep and sandblast, then paint with a rust inhibitor. Now I can't. So my question is what would you do? I could either work on it really hard and try to get as much done as I can before it snows. Then when it snows enough to piss me off, I put a tarp over it, and leave it until spring. OR.... I could just say forget it, and just cover it up NOW and wait until next spring. Those are my only options, I cant move it, and I doubt I will have enough time to get everything off the frame.