CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

What years were the blazers top completely removeable...

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering what year the blazers tops were completely removeable up to the front window? I'm looking for another truck for my collection and instead of hacking a roof off, I wanted to see my luck if I could find one /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
Okay thanks /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Im new, but whats IIRC?? Seen it many times but didn't understand. Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

tarussell

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
69 to 75 is what you are looking for . 1976 was the first year of the half top .
Tom

TruckNutzDude

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
All K5's have removable tops when you have a /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif handy! I've got an '89 and it's going to be a full removable top in a few months /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

ryanvz1

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's all the way up to 74', the 75' is the first year of half top.(the reason I know is I have a 74'). Good luck finding one for under $5000. I payed $500 for mine but right now it needs a new floor and a few fenders,lol.

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif$5000? ouch... maybe I'll have to cut the top off of one then... thanks for the replies /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

TruckNutzDude

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
It's all the way up to 74', the 75' is the first year of half top.(the reason I know is I have a 74').

[/ QUOTE ]
'75 was the last year of the full toppers ck5's blazer spec. table
and you can find them for less than $5000 depending on where you're located. Good luck and if you can't find one for a decent price and don't mind running a soft top, you can always cut the roof off (check the "center of gravity" forum for more details) /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

nstarry

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
first year to 1975 all had full removable tops 73 was the change in body and I know where a 74 is for 750.00 bucks if anyone cares (runs and drives) /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

HarryH3

1 ton status
Author
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
It's all the way up to 74', the 75' is the first year of half top.(the reason I know is I have a 74'). Good luck finding one for under $5000. I payed $500 for mine but right now it needs a new floor and a few fenders,lol.

[/ QUOTE ]
1975 was the last year of the fully removeable top. There's one sitting in my driveway. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Top Bottom