Where do I find Rocker Panel Covers?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by NerdBoy, May 11, 2004.

  1. NerdBoy

    NerdBoy 1/2 ton status

    Dec 24, 2002
    Likes Received:
    Southern Illinois
    I'm getting ready to cut out my driver's side rocker panel, and replace it with something with less holes in it. I am not a body man, by any means, and, if you have seen my truck, you can tell that matching the paint on them isn't something that could be easily done with Krylon.

    A long time ago, I saw a mid-80's K10 that had diamond plate over the rocker panels. I like the look, and I think it would go well with my diamond plate grill. Only problem is, I can't find any of this stuff. I could go out and buy some diamond plate, and try to bend it, myself, but I really don't have the experience, or the tools.

    Anyone here know where I might be able to find something like this?

Share This Page