CK5
Register an account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.
I was starting to wonder if I was going to finish mine before you finished yours!

What is this "finish" that you speak of?

Methinks that nobody around here is ever finished with a project...the project continues on as long as the new ideas keep flowing. So the only way for a project to be 100% finished is for its owner to give up on it and sell it to someone else. Who then usually continues the process...
 
I seriously hope it works for you.

I am the only person that I can think of that has changed transmissions more often than you in a single vehicle.

And I have done it in two separate vehicles.

It sucks when all you want to do is drive it.

Hoping for the best.
 
I seriously hope it works for you.

I am the only person that I can think of that has changed transmissions more often than you in a single vehicle.

And I have done it in two separate vehicles.

It sucks when all you want to do is drive it.

Hoping for the best.
SHHHHHHH!!!!! You're going to jinx him!!!
 
Top Bottom