CK5
Register an account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.
Sat and looked at the truck today, it sucks it’s taking me so long but lots of planning. I admit I rushed a lot on this truck in ways and half ass did it. Going back to clean it up and be pretty is really testing my patients and skills.

I always do way better work on other peoples stuff and they look at how I did it on mine and they are like wtf. :haha: Now is the time to undo that.
 
I can’t believe how hard this was to install… a rivnut tool wouldn’t work and I didn’t want to drop the head liner. I should have just sent a sheet metal screw through it all.

IMG_8465.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Installed the 6x9’s and I had to give them a go. Jumper cables and a battery on the floor. :haha:

Installing my first sound system in my first truck I have had for 20 years…
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8491.mov
    44.8 MB
Struggling with my hands trying to get the front 4 speakers installed, they all have cross overs. I think I bought to much stuff…

I had some of this stereo bought from 2008, dad was supposed to install this, I think it’s a little why I waited so long. I got a little in over my head for the first stereo install and why do I need 6 speakers and a sub in a single cab truck? :haha:
 

Latest Posts

Top Bottom