CK5
Register an account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

1990 v2500 Canyonero

90 burb
That's why I have 3 suburbans one avalanche and one crewcab.
By the way is that a swamp cooler you took with you?
I should take a picture next time I go camping.
I take 5 people with all our gear including a 10 people tent and 2 king size mattress toppers a big massive cooler clothes food and the boys' 2 kayaks and the wife and daughter's inflatable paddle board all inside.
Sometimes I throw the big canoe on top
 
Not a swamp cooler but it is just an old ac unit.
And yes please I’d love to hear any better way to load this hoopty
 
No poser shots while camping? I mean, I don’t have much room in my pants from this Burb anyways, but I’ll find some.
 

Latest Posts

Top Bottom