CK5
Register an account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

73-75 hood hinges

Timsar

Registered Member
 Premium
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Posts
46
Reaction score
9
Location
SF / N. Kali
After finishing up my project, somehow the hood got bent at either the stereo shop or some other place, when my 19 yr old son was using it for the summer.

Now that i have to straighten the hood out somehow, i want to move away from factory stamped hinges to perhaps billet style for fit and function only.

Ps. I did buy the hood brace kit from LMC, but it didnt fit due to the humps under the hood.

Any recommendations?

20260816_185722.jpg

20260502_172218.jpg

20261005_165742.jpg
 
stock is fine . need lubed and its more a push closed than a pull closed hood system .

and stop letting people abuse your cool stuff :saweet:
 
I was and still careful. It is always the others that have no clue. I did LUBE it up and much smoother
 
Top Bottom