Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by wheels87k5, Sep 11, 2018.
I still have campsite I at Moab Rim campground if anyone want it.
I have a cabin at Moab rim if any one needs it.
for how many days and how much?
Woohoo. Eileen just told her British company to go pound sand. They cut her pay after she started the trip she was on and the clients were horrible people.
So I can stay until Monday morning.
Last chance if anyone wants this
I cancelled, even though I have to pay for the cabin now sense it's within the 7 day cancellation by 1 day... Kind of irritating but it's my own fault.
If you count today it's 7
Should have just come. Already paid
Have to work and spent the funds on a suit for my grandmas funeral.
Was trying to hold until the last minute to hook someone up for a reservation. If anyone wants a discounted cabin maybe we can talk?
Evidently. Beam Rim Rv Campark mlm is not too happy with BB being there. So many cabin cancellations. I know some are going to say, "it is part of doing business ". It might be, but if you hid some thing sale and held it for someone while turning a wa at other buyers, then your buyer bails at the last minute, you would not be happy.
When it is one cabin, no big deal. When it is 20% of your inventory. Big deal. I have one of them rented out now.
In the future, please reserve only when you are 100% sure you are going and have the funds.
If an emergency comes up, we get it. But just reserving to have a spot just in case you might go is not cool.
Let's go have fun.
I assume you meant Moab Rim?
Last year I didn't find anything there and ended up in kane creek, too far...
I am sure there were canceled reservations but after I booked 2 weeks before the event.
I'm typing while I drive. Don't tell anyone.
A lot of us found other places to go this year because so many of you all booked cabins, now only to find out that a lot of you have decided on not going thus making the cabins empty now. However we already have places rented.
So in other words book it early and pay for it whether you show up or not, or I don't know, don't book it unless you know you are going.
I'm on the phone with dps as I type... lol
If it wasn't for my grandmother's funeral and having to spend $650 I would have gone, I tried to save it for someone that could have used it but it was to late. I tried to cancel but I was also to late and I'm going to pay for the room anyway. Yes I'm a little unhappy about that but for the sake of our group and Karma I'm doing it anyway.
Now here me and Melissa sit this weekend, trying to swallow the fact that we made the decision to sit out ‘19 BB. We made this decision to keep from ultimately wearing out the place and the event we so enjoy attending. Odviously regretting. But, we Will be there in ‘20! We were just discussing to make our reservations for next year just as soon and BB is over. Hope they now accept. They should require those reservation paid in full! It’s during Blazer Bash, and Moab Rim is THE SPOT.
No reason they shouldn’t.
didn't realize you guys decided to skip this year. Sorry to hear that.
oh, sorry, TX translation:
didn't realize Y'all decided to skip this year. Sorry to hear that.
The guys from Connecticut who followed me in snatched up your cabin from last year. Still 3 more open.
I went with a Air B&B house down south of the city park because I couldn't get any of the cabins at Moab Rim.
Several of us couldn't get into Moab Rim years ago, and now I just make reservations at Moab Valley and stick to them.
Sure would be cool if one place could house all of us!
Separate names with a comma.