Bicycles

ekajkrats

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been riding quite a bit. Been trying to get in rides after work but the motivation is low. Poison oak is in full bloom too

View attachment 373197
Where have you been going most of the time? I like the reg sticker...haha! Poison oak does bring the suck (Amazon has the best price on Tecnu and then aveeno with oats when it's too late), but can't beat the weather we've been having! And I'm too much of a chicken to offer a riding partner.

bmxbryant9

Rebuild reboot
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Where have you been going most of the time? I like the reg sticker...haha! Poison oak does bring the suck (Amazon has the best price on Tecnu and then aveeno with oats when it's too late), but can't beat the weather we've been having! And I'm too much of a chicken to offer a riding partner.
I've been trying to mix it up a bit. Riding China camp and Mt. Burdell during the work week then Santa rosa or those areas on the weekends. For sure on the Tecnu, I have a 32oz bottle in the shower
On a side note we should get the kids together soon too! The jeep should be done and around in the next 2 months

Top Bottom