CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Blazer Bash this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashman

What's a pigeonrat??
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I will be there! Upside down or on 4 wheels I'll be there
Do Both Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

oatsk5

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I'm up in the air right now. We had a cabin booked but that's changed now. Might have some options but we will see.

K85 Octane

Tacklin' Fuel
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Here!
Trailer and room are reserved. Waiting for registration to happen.
Any way to pitch in for those that help put this whole thing on? I feel bad asking that and I really wanted to post a fully thought out reply to Wades thread. I didn’t offer financial help to previous organizers, which sucks, but I think at some point this event is going to be handled by an event company = serious coin. I know offering to help cover more expenses can turn into a shitshow and making an offer sounds like “HERE YOU DO IT” kinda feel. But, and this is also going to sound like an assho1e thing to say, if others are willing to and have the time to, can my help be more financial that actual help?

I’m not special, I’m busy just like everyone else is. I would like to help but even now I struggle with my business and 2021 taxes I haven’t done yet.(just to name something)

I think we all really enjoy having this event. I personally have not gotten burnt out over Moab yet. I don’t want to see it die out but feel hopeless in that I can’t take the torch. It’s tough enough dealing with my own torch.

Guess that should have been posted to Wade’s thread lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom