IA Bunch of 6.5 td parts. Non EGR version

shady

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have quite a few parts coming off of my 95 6.5td in my suburban. A few I have actual prices for. The rest I don't know what they're even worth so basically shoot me an offer.
I'm swapping to an LS, so I don't need any of it, and I'm trying to fund the rest of the swap.
All prices listed are +ride.
Some pics will come later as I pull the items out in the open.

1 year old fluidamper. Less than 3000 miles on truck since install. $100

New Stanadyne gray PMD with remote mount and cable. Mount and cable came on truck, but the PMD and size 5 resistor were in the truck a month or 2 before I parked it a few weeks ago. Maybe only 200 miles in that time. $75

Heath mild tune chip. I don't have the pic yet because I haven't removed it. $15.
Been in the truck since I got it and no idea how long before that.

Carter lift pump. $25

Non EGR intake.

Bigger aftermarket crossover exhaust tube.

It has a newer Stanadyne IP that I'm told is the better one to have and that it had less than 100k on it. But it's up to you if your willing to put a used one in... :dunno: .
I know they're expensive, but I'm not gonna want much for it. Pm me if interested.

Pretty much the rest of the engine is available if pieces or the whole thing is needed.

Engine ran good and had 50 psi oil pressure at idle. But truck has 408k on it.
No documentation but was told it was rebuilt at 300k and it does look like it's been apart at some point.
I was having a random reduced power mode issue that I thought was pmd, it wasn't, and I had the new engine so didn't look into it farther. Issue happened about 6-7 times in the entire time I've driven it. Always kept driving ok, until I stopped shut it off and restarted, then I continued on my way.

IMG_20210420_211202582.jpg

IMG_20210420_184914322.jpg

IMG_20210420_210959280.jpg

IMG_20210420_211057310.jpg

shady

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have the turbo stuff, and it has an aftermarket pressure control.
Not sure how much of it you would need. Just the turbo, or everything it takes to convert, etc.?

I was sort of looking at keeping it for the LS in the future because I think it would feed my want there pretty well. But I'd be willing to talk about letting it go yeah. Just let me know how much of the stuff.

imiceman44

Hoarder extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have the turbo stuff, and it has an aftermarket pressure control.
Not sure how much of it you would need. Just the turbo, or everything it takes to convert, etc.?

I was sort of looking at keeping it for the LS in the future because I think it would feed my want there pretty well. But I'd be willing to talk about letting it go yeah. Just let me know how much of the stuff.
If you just want the turbo I can get a new turbo.
I am interested in all the setup.
Let me know what you want for it

shady

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok.
I think the only parts for that without the turbo would be the manifolds, crossover pipe, and maybe the intake top...? Not sure what else would be needed :dunno:

The rubber tube and brace that connects them I guess...?.
I don't have to keep the turbo. Just figured since I want a max pressure of 8psi and want it all in at about 2000 rpm this one would be perfect being off an old diesel lol.
I'm not even sure if it's capable of keeping up with an LS doing 6500rpm lol.

shady

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was figuring that was because of most people want a boost curve, but I'm looking for instant and flat..

But I have not done any real research on it. So I'll probably let it go, and do something different when I'm ready to boost.

imiceman44

Hoarder extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was figuring that was because of most people want a boost curve, but I'm looking for instant and flat..

But I have not done any real research on it. So I'll probably let it go, and do something different when I'm ready to boost.
Ok that answers my question

shady

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Got pics of the Injection pump. Replaced some time in the last 100k.

IMG_20210429_202618128.jpg

IMG_20210429_202636224.jpg

IMG_20210429_202633085.jpg

shady

1 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Serp. But it kind of needs the alt and PS pump and all that too. I'm keeping the alt, but not sure about the rest.

I offered it to someone else. But haven't heard a definite from him yet.

Top Bottom