CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Sold Dana 60 and 70

muddybuddy

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you get asking price or close to it? Seem to have moved very quickly. That use to be a $1100-1250 set of axles in drw format. Guess location is key as well as the times we live in.

joshuak

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did you get asking price or close to it? Seem to have moved very quickly. That use to be a $1100-1250 set of axles in drw format. Guess location is key as well as the times we live in.

Thought about you when I saw these sold quickly, did you end up selling the set you had for sale?

Seeing quick movement here made me want to unload an extra set I have... as you said location is probably the key.

muddybuddy

3/4 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought about you when I saw these sold quickly, did you end up selling the set you had for sale?

Seeing quick movement here made me want to unload an extra set I have... as you said location is probably the key.
I only had a drw 60 w/4.56’s. I did sell it to a guy that lived in TX that planned a family road trip to come east to grab parts from several people. Not a bad idea if you cant give away expensive parts on the east cast that they charge an arm and a leg for in the mid west.

Top Bottom