CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Denver K5ers, Good place to go for 700r work

duece21

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Just like it say's, Don't mind pullin the tranny, just want to know where a good place to go w/o bringing my KY w/ me /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif I saw k5er4life's thread and was thinking bout the same kit. Any help would be great,
Thanks in advance,

Jesse /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

HarryH3

1 ton status
Author
Reaction score
Talk to Wendell at Shiftmasters in Golden. He isn't the cheapest, but you'll have one hell of a tranny when you get it back! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Hossbaby50

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
Yep, I agree. After seeing Toby's truck with a 700R4 I would have taken my trans to Wendell had I still be in Colorado. I believe members of CK5 get a discount with Wendell too.

Harley

fortcollinsram

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Yeah, and Spickler (Shawn) I think is having Wendell do the work on his 4l80e. If I still had an auto in my K5 I would have build it in a heartbeat. I am going to have him build a th350 tranny for my 1971 C10 shortie that is projected to be putting out 650hp (as per current build plans)

Chris

moneypit

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Yep. Wendell does good work. He isn't the quickest since he is a small shop with alot of work. If you have the time he will build it right. He does give a discount. If your not a member tell him Toby sent ya and you will get one. 303-445-1430

duece21

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Thanks guys, preciate the help. I'll get some mula saved and give him a call.

Top Bottom