Welcome To CK5!
Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.
Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.
Discussion in 'OffRoad Design' started by SUBFAN, Aug 24, 2004.
Post deleted by SUBFAN
Re: DRW D 60 shopping list
1. Yes, all the same. You could use Ford lockouts if you want.
2. Yes, all Chevy '60s use the same shafts.
3. As far as I know, yes. It will definitely hook up.
4. I don't believe there is an arm for a '60. You're stuck with the block or a bent draglink. Both are hackjobs if you ask me. I would not install a '60 without crossover steering. It can be done for less than $400.
5. Yes, same joint at the yoke, spicer 1310 just like before.
6. Backing plates? I'd imagine the dealer has them.
I will look it over more thoroughly this weekend. Maybe I am calling the dust covers for the disc the wrong thing by mentioning backing plates. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
When the checking account recovers from the initial purchase, I will be looking for someupgrade parts and opinions.
Just for reference, we ditch the sheet metal dust shields and just keep the cup shaped shield around the spindle to knuckle nuts.
I thought so, just one of the things the 'quick' inspection revealed....
Separate names with a comma.