CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Sold For sale 700r4 transmission and NP208 transfer case

Jake_C_

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a 700r4 transmission and NP208 transfer case for sale. It came out of a 88 Chevy k5. It doesn’t have any issues I’m just switching to manual transmission and I don’t need it. The previous owner said he put $2000 in it and had it “built” within the past 2 years. I have no proof so take that for what it is. It shifts great I have had no issues with it and the 208 works as it should. $200 bucks is the price for the great guys on here. Thanks for looking, message me on here or text me 513 8three5 433six.

trukman1

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm seriously interested. Located in Dayton. Where are you? Do you know how many miles? Waiting for your reply. Thanks.

Heck, I'll take it!

PM me your information so I can come and pick it up.

trukman1

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jake_C_,

Thanks for the transmission and transfer case.

You are all very all impressive young men and I greatly appreciated you guys loading the these for me.

Glad to have made your acquaintances.

Good luck with your project!

Great seller (for future reference.)

Jake_C_

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Jake_C_,

Thanks for the transmission and transfer case.

You are all very all impressive young men and I greatly appreciated you guys loading the these for me.

Glad to have made your acquaintances.

Good luck with your project!

Great seller (for future reference.)
Thank you I really appreciate that. I hope they work out well for you. It was great meeting you too.

Top Bottom