CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

GM Truck Center

k5james

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Has anyone had their truck worked on by GM Truck Center in Burbank? If so, how was the quality of the work and how was the price? Let me know as I'm considering having them do some work on my truck.

Thanks
James

BigRed89

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Talk to Randy at GM Truck Center. His user name on here is doctor4x4. He's a great guy to talk to and has quite a bit of knowledge in regards to 4x4s. I've never had any work done at GM Truck Center but I have been to their shop. The shop looks like a Chevy Blazer specialty shop with all the Blazers they have there. I have only heard good things about this shop and wouldn't hesitate to have them do work for me if I needed their services.

PROFESSORSK5

Registered Member
Reaction score
I baught my 89K5 silverado from the owner Henrik for a very good price and he has done a lot of work for me. Diff covers new BDS rear springs. He very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend him. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

funkycold

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I have not had any work done by them, but I have bought parts from him and he is a great guy to work with.

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Top Bottom