CK5
Register an account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Got any cool tools lately?

We found at work that the medium in the blasting cabinet lasted 3-4 times longer when we left it set about 70-80psi.
But we use glass beads, so I'm not sure what other mediums would be like.

I bought the HF cabinet like 8years ago, and have never assembled it lol.
After I got it, I couldn't figure out where to put it. So I just take everything I want to blast to work.
Theirs is mo betta anyway . :thumb:
 
We have some of these Parker E-z-mate ones at work. They were here when I came to work here. Kinda big but same concept. Turn the air off and they vent then release.
View attachment 535479
Side note...have you tried collagen peptides for your arthritis. It's a colorless tasteless powder you can get at Walmart. I would mix like 2 big spoonfuls in with my coffee each morning but it can go in anything. Really helped mine.
View attachment 535480
I take collagen with MTC powder with my coffee occasionally.
I don't like to supplement all the time but one month every few months works well for me
 
What's the best option for dimple dies? I am looking at SWAG but not sure if I am missing anything better.

The Mittler units don't have the option to use a puller for anything that won't fit in a press.

Are the SWAG units the only dies you have to reclamp it with the larger die to straighten it out? Or you need to do that with all of them? What if you used the largest one? You have to make something to straighten it?
 

Latest Posts

Top Bottom