CK5
Register an account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Got any cool tools lately?

I have a JLG version of that on lone. Old also. I was surprised to see an ECU for spark control. Found out, the hard way, that it needs more than 10v while cranking to light the fire in the cylinders. But it saved so much time and effort. And I'm not good at 25' up a ladder anymore.
 
This one is a Simon MP-40. It has an air cooled Duetz 2 cylinder. Basic switches solenoids, etc. No circuit boards.

It needs a battery, and only operates from the ground controls. Again, hoping for simple electrical/switch issues to repair. The drive seems weak, but I'll look into that later.

I hate heights, and weigh 350 pounds, so ladders are not my friends. I'm hoping this will help with the teardown and repairs on the house on my new property, plus tree work.
 

Latest Posts

Top Bottom