CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

I'm working on my blazer's form and was wondering anyone's opinion on 33" or 35" tires for a 4" lift. (im new)

Reaction score
I'm working on my blazer's form and was wondering anyone's opinion on 33" or 35" tires for a 4" lift. I will be also looking into ring and pinions and new suspension based on my decision. Any thoughts?

ZooMad75

#crawlabago
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Either should fit with 4" of lift. The 35's may rub if you actually plan on wheeling it. Really depends on what your plans are. Gearing will hinge on the tire size and what you have for a transmission. 4.10's would be a minimum for 35's in my opinion, but it still depends on what you are doing.

You need to ask yourself what the intended purpose is this truck going to fill? Weekend cruiser to cars-n-coffee, mild trails, moderate trails, or crawling? It's going to really dictate your decisions and what those of us that have been through these trucks what to help you out with.

Big Ray

My Avatar Is Indicative Of My Daffitude
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Check out this thread

It's old, so start at the last page and work to the first. Many of the early pics are missing.

Top Bottom