Some of you might remember this: This was narrowed up about 10" on each side. The front was skinned out and it weighed in at 5200 pounds. Time to take care of that! So out came the sawsall and the plasma cutter. Removed the stock body mounts from the body and the frame and dropped the body down as far as I could go. Cut the bottom of the cage off to lower it down. Removed the rest of the body except for firewall and floor. Removed dash and cut the firewall back enough that the fusebox had to be located wear the clutch rod normally goes if you have a manual tranny. Also lowered the brake booster down 2.5" and went to a lower AL radiator. Front of new hood will be about 18" from the frame. Bent up some tube.... After a hard weekend its starting to take shape. Still need to finish the cage in the back and a few gussets here and there. I also have a fiberglass hood and the stock headlights will be going back in with a narrowed grill. The front end will be 42" wide. Looks fat and weird in this pic.... Now, Just in sheet metal alone, I weighed it all in at about 550 pounds cut off. Each back bedside weighed 77 pounds alone. I did not weigh all of the side armor that I removed but it was schedule 80 pipe and it was heavy. The tubing that went back on was much lighter. Plans are to panel spots and put in plexiglass for the winsheild and a few other spots. Looks like I will be able to set it up to see the passenger front tire from the drivers seat. Suspension has also raised almost 2" so I'll have to drop that back down when its all over. Fun fun!