Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE Membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

I've seen the light!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by dubl_t, Nov 4, 2002.

1. dubl_t

dubl_t 1/2 ton status

I\'ve seen the light!

Just want you to know, right before a trip to Wyoming I went to Baxters(a local supply place) and baught those import type Halogen conversion lenses. I wanted the Hellas, but the "salesman" tlked me into getting the "less expensive" lenses and PIAA's blue lazer whatever type bulbs. WHAT A DISAPOINTMENT! I stopped 3 times in 17 hrs just to adjust the headlights. So promptly after getting home I returned everything (in a stern manner) and the manager hooked me up wit the Hellas and the PIAA 150/100 Ceramic bad boys! Cost $100 more, but hell is cooler than x-rayvision /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Of course I have them angled down a little so as not to "impress" oncoming drivers. LOL

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Re: I\'ve seen the light!

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gifI also have halogen conversion...

3. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Re: I\'ve seen the light!

I run the Hella system as well. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif AFAIC, it's the best money I spent on truck upgrades in a long time.......