CK5
Register an account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Kenda Klever RT tire review- short term results

Put it In 4wd, put it in gear… and tried to ease it up to see how the tires did from an uphill start in the sand?? I Thought there was a good chance it was just going to dig 4 holes, and I would end up backing up? Pleasantly surprised with how well the Kendas paddled forward even though they were 32 psi



Damn damn damn. 2 tries to get the video uploaded and it’s still not attached?! F word

I’ll try again in a few min
I always ran my k5 with 35" tires at 32psi.
It's a heavy truck and it works well.
Not with superswamper tires though because they are stiff and made for heavy loads those need aired down
 
Can you host the video on YouTube?

File size might be an issue.
 
Can you host the video on YouTube?

File size might be an issue.
Yeah if I need to I have “channel” with a dozen videos of goofball off-road type stuff from over the years (scouthead1) but you tube was giving me hell about updates and signing my life away again… I’ll figure it out later tonight or tomorrow morning and get something posted here
 
I always ran my k5 with 35" tires at 32psi.
It's a heavy truck and it works well.
Not with superswamper tires though because they are stiff and made for heavy loads those need aired down
rather uncomfortable offroad at full pressure - me and the jeep buddy typically air down when spending any substantial time off road. I generally run between 18-20psi - takes all the harsh vibes out of washboard roads and gets the tires more compliant in the rocks and sand. havent had issues blowing beads (knock on wood) but since I'm on 8 inch wide rims and running 12.5 wide tires... there's a bit of squeeze - I can still run short distances on a highway at those pressures without doing things to the wear pattern
 

Latest Posts

Top Bottom