CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Lodging

doubletrouble

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
We got an email today letting us know that the air BnB we have stayed at the last two years and had reservations for this year since last years Blazer Bash is getting sold so we lost our place to stay. The place we were staying had room for 6 of us and plenty of trailer parking. So we are looking for something with parking and can sleep 4-6 people.

Blazer Bash

Wishing we were in Moab
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am in the same boat. And the price of everything out there is stupid. May end up sleeping in the dirt.

Chickntrk

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
The GF and I have been looking, I agree the prices are outrageous. We're thinking maybe tenting, did find a few motels around $160 a night which isn't out of the realm, but I aint paying $300 a night for a bed

mrk5

The Sticker Guy
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
We got an email today letting us know that the air BnB we have stayed at the last two years and had reservations for this year since last years Blazer Bash is getting sold so we lost our place to stay. The place we were staying had room for 6 of us and plenty of trailer parking. So we are looking for something with parking and can sleep 4-6 people.
Oh no, I'm homeless for Blazer Bash.

Raggedy_Ann

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would there be any interest in getting a group of us pitching in to rent a house? Possibly making it around 300-500 per group for Thursday till monday

Raggedy_Ann

Registered Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would there be any interest in getting a group of us pitching in to rent a house? Possibly making it around 300-500 per group for Thursday till monday

doubletrouble

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
We found a new listing this morning and booked it. We can cancel up to the day before we arrive without loosing anything. We’re gonna keep an eye out to see if anything else comes up that’s cheaper.

Chickntrk

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id be game for this option.....I don't personally know any of you yet but I lift the seat before I pee and I don't snore.

ZooMad75

#crawlabago
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I've been shopping rooftop tents.....
Watch out for the first step when you need to take a leak at 2am.

That was my hang up when I was deciding what to do before I found the camper. Well, that and my big ass getting in and out of it.

Top Bottom