CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Lodging

Chickntrk

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a list of “to stay at” or “stay then hell away” motels/cabins in Moab. Finding some openings at some places but having never been there I have no idea if they are “oh hell no” places

Bent77

curmudgeon Status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Slickrock campground = noFno

Bent77

curmudgeon Status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Go read the reviews. Plus they are not 4x friendly

ktmoutfront

You are an idiot. Whoever you are
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
If tou are doing hotels or house/condo rentals, there is not a bad area in town. Slickrock campground used to be the the go to place. No longer. New owners a while back quit taking care of it and do not like off readers.

Most of the group stays at Moab Rim Campark. The cabins are booked a year in advance, but they have a waiting list. You can usually get a tent spot if you call now. The trails are north, south, east and west of town. So anywhere works.

bdozeraz

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just got the last RV hookup spot at Moab Rim yesterday. Wanted a pull thru but had to settle for a back in spot. Checked a few other campgrounds that either had no spaces available or they wanted $120 or more a night for the few they had.

K85 Octane

Tacklin' Fuel
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
How about Moab RedCliffs Condos? South of Moab Rim Camp. Their website lists off everything to do in Moab, including the winery, but nothing about off roading. Trying to call, see if they have trailer parking, no answer.

“Come to our city and drink alcohol”
Pff

K85 Octane

Tacklin' Fuel
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
So I’ll answer the trailer question. Yes
I’m booked 8th, leaving the 12th
Fock ya! I’m going back to MOAB!

Visitus10 for 10% discount if interested. Ended up like $280 a night.

3 bed, 2 bath, sleeps 8
I am using 2 bedrooms at the moment. I have a text out to my cousin to see if he wants to go. If not I’ll have another bedroom available. It also has 2 sofa beds in the living room. Let me know if you need a place to crash. :waytogo:

Babaganoosh

1 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score

3 bed, 2 bath, sleeps 8
I am using 2 bedrooms at the moment. I have a text out to my cousin to see if he wants to go. If not I’ll have another bedroom available. It also has 2 sofa beds in the living room. Let me know if you need a place to crash. :waytogo:
Glad to hear you are coming back!

Chickntrk

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I am booked! Arriving the 8th, Checking out on the 11th but we may stay somewhere an hour or so away on the night of the 11th before making the trek eastward. Fullsize Invasion starts on the 12th.

Truckman4life

3/4 Ton Status
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, I am booked! Arriving the 8th, Checking out on the 11th but we may stay somewhere an hour or so away on the night of the 11th before making the trek eastward. Fullsize Invasion starts on the 12th.
There's Green River to the north about 50 miles and Monticello to the south about and hour. And other places eastish. Plus the wide open for camping anywhere you want.

r3dd0g

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Sounds like they are fixing their RV after Sand Hollow
It's fixed and way better (see the Sand Hollow post I just made in blazin trails).

I'm in my spot for 2 weeks from the 3rd to the 18th. We're sticking around for fullsize invasion and are planning on bringing both the Silverado and the S-10.

cheavyk10

5.slow
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score

3 bed, 2 bath, sleeps 8
That room still available?

ktmoutfront

You are an idiot. Whoever you are
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
We are there in a deluxe cabin. Whatever that is. Hopefully the crapper is inside so I do not have to put shoes on to pee at night. TMI?

Top Bottom