Last fall I started having at times a bad case of dw on my 60. I had run it a little over a year before dw showed up. I read everything I could find on CK5 & PBB, and then looked at several things that are supposed to cause problems. I was unwilling to just throw money at the problem and hope I got lucky. With or without the dw I was planning on going to the Redneck Ram, so I purchased it a little sooner than planned, but it solved the problem. Yes, this was an expensive band-aid. In a reply to one of the posts I had made about the dw, Tim of 4x4 Iron made a post about how he had added a 1/4" washer on top of the spring that sits on top of the kingpin bushing, to increase the pre-load on the bushing. Last night I replace a broken kingpin bushing, spring, and retaining washer. Before replacing the spring, I compaired it to the new one. As you can see, there is quite a difference. Just out of curiosity, I disconnected the ram, and took a quick trip to a stretch of road that always produced dw. I am happy to report, it is gone.