CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

My first blazer

6 inch lift, 35x12.50.....for now.

Stance

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ive done my own oil changes and usual stuff but I've never gone to this much depth with a vehicle before. Already cut out inner and outer rockers, cab corners, trunk, floors, the seat belt area, raptor lined the bottom half, added a cicv bumper, brush guard and d ring mounts, upgraded to white halogens headlights and interior lights, tom woods driveshafts, 6 inch rough country leaf lift, motor metal 18" rims, 35x12.50 mud claw m/t's for now. Just added new carpet and K/N air filter. Did the undercarriage in the eastwood rubberized rust encapsulator.

Bent77

curmudgeon Status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score

Stance

Registered Member
Reaction score
You are totally right. Unfortunately alot of my pictures were lost when I broke my last phone I do have some still saved on my computer though

imiceman44

Hoarder extraordinaire
Premium Member
Reaction score

ramack

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
You are totally right. Unfortunately alot of my pictures were lost when I broke my last phone I do have some still saved on my computer though
Get a Google account, link it to your phone. Photos are backed up.

ramack

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
hmmm, and your gmail account was linked? Google Photos will back up when new photos are taken. I have mine setup to sync only when connected to WiFi so data won't be consumed just for syncin' photos.

Stance

Registered Member
Reaction score
hmmm, and your gmail account was linked? Google Photos will back up when new photos are taken. I have mine setup to sync only when connected to WiFi so data won't be consumed just for syncin' photos.
yes but i had no room for more photos lol. i need to go through the backed up photos to make room

Stance

Registered Member
Reaction score
Finally had time to do my brake lines, broke a hard line but luckily had some to work with. Who the hell does bleeders like that though! Chewed to shit. Luckily autozone down the street had some in stock. About to bleed now. Merry Christmas!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Top Bottom