CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Need a roof rack/Safari Rack

firefighter184

Hippie Killer
Reaction score
Like ir says. Want to put a roof rack on the K5 for my spare, and maybe to mount my lightbar inside of. Keep hitting the damn thing on branches and other crap. Got money, and/or wheels and tires to trade, or even a ford pick-up bed trailer. Just really want a roof rack. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

firefighter184

Hippie Killer
Reaction score
Day late and a dollar short. This is the story of my life... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

uglychevyZZ4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]

dollar short. This is the story of my life... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
now i know a career FF isnt a dollar short /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

kennyw

@N9PHW, @chop.shop.squarebody on IG
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Check with Mountainexplorer in Spokane, WA... He had one listed in his Portland Swapmeet post.

doctor4x4

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I got 1 im gonna sell but shipping YEESh that might B tuff
R
but ill get ya pics if ya want em

BLZN4FN

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Dude just make one out of tooth pics and glue /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

uglychevyZZ4

3/4 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]
Send me the pics too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
you flawkin retard, make yer' own thread /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif

BLZN4FN

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Hey if you want to sell the antana and Brooks cb let me know the one in the Diesel just died /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

doctor4x4

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
i should be able to get pics tomorrow
as i am secduldes to go over to my freinds place were i am storing it
and dont worry ill give ya first dibs on it if ya like it and ya havnt found 1 yet
R

ktedesco

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
John,

If you find one, can I store my spare tire and extra parts on it too? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Top Bottom