Went to use my truck for the first time in a couple months. The inspection been up since August but I was driving it around the school across the street once a week until January when the snow started piling up. Well wanted to use it to start cleaning up the yard ( had a bad ice storm and broke alot of limbs of trees) and got in and it barley could move the drivers side drum brake was locked up. Got may ratchet out to take off the tire and the lug nuts wouldn't budge. So I got a 5 foot bar sliped it over the ratchet and I snaped off the extension bar off guess I should of used the 1/2 drive instead of the 3/8. I got it all fixed up after about an hour of beating the drum off.