CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Organizing future Blazer Bashes-meeting at BB16

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
TDawg for pres!

mrk5

The Sticker Guy
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
We will be hosting a meeting at our cabin at Moab Rim RV Campark on Saturday night at 7:30pm for anyone interested in helping organize future Bashes.

K85 Octane

Tacklin' Fuel
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Bump
Is there anything I can do to help? Like most, I’m swamped with 2 job but feel the need to help.

Sorry Scott, I never offered. I Came to BB at the end of an era and was just getting my feet wet. It won’t be much more than a drop in a lake but anything I CAN do, I’d like to to try.

Maybe any industries in the San Bernardino/ Los Angeles counties I can harass for swag? Or pick up stuff? Or just show up with rust free Craigslist metal? Lol

ktmoutfront

Blazer Bash presented by 3W Fabrication
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Everything is my fault now. Mark @Bent77 is critical with the tshirts and signups. Scott is donating his time doing graphics for the shirts, banner and stickers. Others are helping with getting door prizes. We lays need help at the BBQ. Amber always does a great job setting up the door prizes. We always need trail leaders and tail gunners.

But first, you have to show up. You do live an hour+ closer.

K85 Octane

Tacklin' Fuel
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Lmao, yes, I’m slowly getting closer. I’m down to 12 hours, practically already there.
I have a cabin reserved and vacation time put in. I’m ready. I’m willing to tailgun but I don’t have a lot of experience with any one trail. Maybe Hell’s.

My wife and I will help at the BBQ. (Unless it’s really efing hot, she will stay home lol)

Bent77

lil meanie
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Lmao, yes, I’m slowly getting closer. I’m down to 12 hours, practically already there.
I have a cabin reserved and vacation time put in. I’m ready. I’m willing to tailgun but I don’t have a lot of experience with any one trail. Maybe Hell’s.

My wife and I will help at the BBQ. (Unless it’s really efing hot, she will stay home lol)
We always can use hands

Top Bottom