CK5
Register an account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Private Pyle

I have a set of hydro pedals already, but how much would you sell yours for?
 
We have to get parking permits for work, when I was renewing mine I realized I never added the Blazer under my account so I was doing that this morning. You have to select a color and while they didn't have the color camo listed, they did have rust listed....

I felt personally attacked... LOL.

I just selected green.

I also drove it to work this morning. In the cooler 70/80 degree temps, he runs out well. This afternoon however, once it hits the 100 degrees they are calling for, he wont like it as much.
 
Just ordered some front shackles and some new sway bar bushings from ORD since they are running a sale for Labor Day. Wanted to order more but that pesky $$ issue arises yet again!

Speaking of $$ we are also working on building a covered deck on the back of our new trailer house. That will be nice once its completed. Have some shade and coverage if its raining or something and still set outside. I'll also move my grill up onto the deck and grill out more since it will be closer to the house and shaded.
 

Latest Posts

Top Bottom