CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Reason #47 why CK5ers ROCK! ****MUST READ*****

Can Can

Pusher Man
Reaction score
A couple of weeks ago I posted up asking for info on buying a digital multimeter. A fellow member, MJF(Mike), replied and told me that he had a spare DMM that he would send me. After a couple of PMs back and forth, Mike agreed to send me a Fluke 77 and a Fluke 87 for FREE!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

Well, I wasn't about to object. He PMed me to let me know they were in the mail, and I replied asking him how much the shipping cost him because I wanted to reimburse him(eh /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif) for that at the very least. To my surprise, he refused to accept my money because he "enjoys helping people out". /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

Well, as promised, both DMMs showed up in the mail today, along with a free set of leads. The friggin' things even had batteries in them!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Anyhow, for those of you that know Mike, I'm sure this comes as no surprise. I spent a few minutes scanning through some of his past posts and noticed that he indeed takes joy in helping others out.

Mike, thank you very much for going the extra million miles and helping me out so much. And for those of you who question whether joining CK5 is worth it, let's just say that this one transaction paid for the next 22 years /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif of CK5 for me...... /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

rjfguitar

3/4 ton status
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Cool! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Tweetysuarus

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Right On! /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif
Bill

MJF

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Re: Reason #47 why CK5ers ROCK! ****MUST READ***** *DELETED*

Post deleted by MJF

BEHJR

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I will take the one you do not want off your hands and will pay both Mike's and your shipping to me.

Nice way to say thank you.

BH.

BEHJR

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
BTW, that was a way of telling Mike he is a good guy and you are a good guy for posting the situation. That did not come across in the way I originally said it.

BH. .

Can Can

Pusher Man
Reaction score
No problem, cranky. You're just living up to your name, that's all!!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

BEHJR

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Yea, I know. Since I think I am the oldest on here (59) guess I have earned my name. Plus being from Texas gives me an added excuse.

Having a balmy evening here. 75F.

BH.

Corey 78K5

1 ton status
Reaction score
That was totally cool on Mikes part /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[ QUOTE ]
let's just say that this one transaction paid for the next 22 years of CK5 for me......

[/ QUOTE ]
Damnit to hell now We'll never get rid of Your sorry ass /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
[ QUOTE ]

Damnit to hell now We'll never get rid of Your sorry ass /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Top Bottom