Just thought I would pass this along, maybe help somebody out in the future, or maybe someone has an easier way. I damaged 2 front axle shafts from the steering bolts not being long enough. That caused the shaft ears to touch at full lock, and wallow out the UJoint holes. The reason the bolts were not long enough was apparent when I removed them. The bolt head was worn down quite a bit, and the threads had actually crushed together (I run hydro assist). Got the bolts out with some PB blaster help, and replaced them with grade 8. BTW- the threads are 3/8-24 on a D60. I put the stops in where I thought they were originally. Put some gear mark compound on the axleshaft ears. Jacked up the truck, ran it in drive, hubs locked, steered lock to lock. I adjusted the stops until there was no evidence of them touching, and went 1/2 turn more. I thought that would be fine. Well, it seems 1/2 turn wasn't enough. I went wheelin the next day, and a post trail inspection, found some marks back on the axleshafts. I need to go another 1/2 turn and see if that takes care of it.