CK5 Network
Repairing, restoring or modifying your ride just got a whole lot easier!

Some pics of my K5...err...was a K5

txbluethunder

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
Started as a trying to narrow the front and rear and make it a full convertible...somewhere along there we got sidetracked and said screw it. Plus with the 44's I had to do a little fender trimming. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Still have a lot of tubing to do...but so far so good.
new truggy

justhorsinaround

3/4 ton status
- In Memoriam -
Reaction score
So was you or the truck the one that needed to go on a diet? /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

Seriously though, looks like you have a pretty good jump on things! I don't think that we'll be able to do anythin like that anytime soon but some day.......some day.

Good luck to y'all in the future.

Allan

fjleiter

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I think you missed a spot /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Started as a trying to narrow the front and rear and make it a full convertible...somewhere along there we got sidetracked and said screw it. Plus with the 44's I had to do a little fender trimming. /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Still have a lot of tubing to do...but so far so good.
new truggy

[/ QUOTE ]

84gmcjimmy

1 ton status
Reaction score
Its a monster! j/k, Thats awesome, are the body panels staying off on the front or going back on? BADASS! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

TxK5Blazer

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
damn russell looks a lot different since the last time I saw it when I picked up your old axles....It looks great ...Jason

txbluethunder

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
actually no, he was suprised when he found out that we cut it up. i think that beer was probably the greatest influence...that and the fact that i like chopping $hit up.

chubbybob

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I like how the front is turning out do you plan on making a hood and some removable fenders ?

CK5

In my underwear
Administrator
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
You forgot the windshield. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

txbluethunder

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
gotta have something to keep the bugs out of my teeth /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

i actually plan to skin it with my old hood, fenders, doors and tailgate.

BILLY RAY

1/2 ton status
Reaction score
I see you have some fresh pics. up on your Web shots!!!
/forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grind.gif /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

Top Bottom