Hello everyone.
When i did my axle swap i replaced the bushings in my original leaf springs. The time has come to replace the springs.
I am going with ORD custom springs. 2" lift. I want the most comfortable ride i can have for street use.
I currently have ORD bushings with bilstein 5100 shocks.
When i replace with the ORD custom springs are king or fox 2.5 shocks overkill? either or will run around $500 plus.
Will fox 2.0's be better for my setup as im not going offroad.
I am in california and i do drive to work which is a 30-45 min commute. City driving sucks as the road are horrible.
Main concern is having the family in and everyone is jumping around on dips or rough roads.
Thank you
When i did my axle swap i replaced the bushings in my original leaf springs. The time has come to replace the springs.
I am going with ORD custom springs. 2" lift. I want the most comfortable ride i can have for street use.
I currently have ORD bushings with bilstein 5100 shocks.
When i replace with the ORD custom springs are king or fox 2.5 shocks overkill? either or will run around $500 plus.
Will fox 2.0's be better for my setup as im not going offroad.
I am in california and i do drive to work which is a 30-45 min commute. City driving sucks as the road are horrible.
Main concern is having the family in and everyone is jumping around on dips or rough roads.
Thank you