CK5
Register an account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

BB2026 Picture Thread

Yes, its that one, very dark blue. Rig works very well, I followed him around a bunch at BB26.
 
Pretty sure it's actually the blue blazer everyone says is black in the first Pic here

Yeah it's this one. You should definitely post up some pics @EricBean91k5

Was great hanging out with you guys!

@kennyw got confused by the Eric from Hooper, UT versus HoopersGarage who is from utah I think. That whole thing stopped my brain for a minute. :haha:
 
Last edited:
I'm not good with names and those two guys look similar to me as well. I was technically correct that I posted pics of his rig earlier either way, so I was at least 1/2 right.

Half right is legit! Some days that's the best I can hope for :haha:
 

Latest Posts

Top Bottom