Here are the pics from the install. First thing I found is you have to extend the frame horn to adequately bolt the spring mount to the frame. The foremost lower bolt hits right at the end of the frame when you move the mount. I cut and welded a piece on the side and a piece on the lower part of the frame. Simple fix to make this right. Here's the outside of the frame. It cleaned up nicely. Now I have a place to bolt bumper brackets. Here's the rear shackle with no weight on the spring. I have a jack stand under the frame and the axle is not attached to the spring. It is just free hanging... Here's a pic of the shackle compressed with the weight of the K5 sitting on the spring. The shackles were made from 3" x 3/8" flat bar. The distance between holes is 7.25".