CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

Trailering an unlicensed trail vehicle to Blazer Bash trails.

Reaction score
My first post.

I am planning to attend Blazer Bash 2022. The vehicle I will be taking for off road use is not street legal so it must be trailered to the trailhead.

My question is: Will there be room to park my tow rig at the trail head? What about after the trail ride is complete for the day, do I just back track to the trail head or does the trails start and end at the same location where my tow rig is parked or are there other provisions to accommodate an unlicensed vehicle?.

I've been through Moab many times and flown over it also but never been off road there.

Looking forward to Blazer Bash 2022.

Westexaspipeliner.

Bent77

curmudgeon Status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
A lot of the trails are not loops, so the start and finish are always off. If it’s not plate worth, you may need a Ck5 Uber

doubletrouble

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Mine wasn’t licensed the first year I went, that was in 2020. It just depends what trails you run. I ended up driving it to and from two trails that year from the house we we’re staying at.

miniwally

St. Javier
Premium Member
Reaction score
Depending on what trails your on, and the layout of back roads etc. there are options like the CK5 Uber, just drive it there via backroads, etc. I too typically have to figure out what I'm going to do with respect to trailering etc.

kgblazerfive

keymaster
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
The permit lets you go off road and depending on how outrageous you rig is they tend to leave you alone. Mine is plated, but I have never been even looked at funny.

Top Bottom