We'll seems I just can't leave good enough alone lol. The Blazer worked better than expected last year but, time to drop some more $$$$ in the K5. Started by tearing the front 60 apart to replace the worn ARB o-rings only to find I had a chipped ring gear . So, ordered new gear set and while I was at it decided to upgrade the rest of the front, including Yukon axles inner/ outer (35 spline) and a new set of drive flanges from NWF. With that done I also added a set of 300M U-joints from Bobby longfield. Then I moved on to the motor.The 350 has been a great motor but not enough snort, ssssoooo I just finished swapping in a Injected (TBI) 454. Then came the tranny, the built 700R4 is getting a new valve body from TCI (reverse manual with compression breaking). The 203/205 are getting new seals/ bearing. as for the rest of the blazer, gutted the dash in favor of some newer gauges (auto temp) to better montor the motor and air. I also removed the power doors in favor of a set of manual that will be pinned for easy removal. A pair of tube doors are also in the works to go along with a 6 point cage in the next month. Here are a couple shots of how it is lookin as well as some of the parts being added. I will try to post up on the progress as it happens.