CK5 Network
Become a member of the largest online community for Chevy K5 Blazer, Suburban and C/K series truck owners!

2022 Registration

Blazer Bash

Wishing we were in Moab
Premium Member
Reaction score
The registration page is being shut down temporarily. The costs have ballooned to a point that they can not be covered.

We will update when we can.

mrk5

The Sticker Guy
Vendor
GMOTM Winner
Author
Reaction score
This is why I'm involved in local government. National and even state level can make us all upset and feel a bit helpless, but you can actually make a difference on the local level. I'd venture to guess these measures in the Moab area are driven by a vocal minority.

Blazer Bash

Wishing we were in Moab
Premium Member
Reaction score
Registration is open again.

There is a new fee for anyone going to pay. It is the extortion fee by Grand County. We are assuming we will have enough attendees to pay for it at $15 per signup. Only pay it once, if you are running one trail or 3. By yourself or with passengers. It is a one time $15 fee.

If you do not pay it, we will notify you to take care of it.

For those of you who have paid already, you will need to pay the fee and sales tax on what you already paid for. Mark is going to contact you with that amount. It should be 10% of what you already paid, because payPal takes a chunkm out of the sales tax also.

This is exhausting.

fastazz81

Oldazz
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Thanks for all the work jumping through the b.s. hoops , we know you guys are busy with other stuff and don’t want or need this headache.

Bent77

curmudgeon Status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
If you've already registered, you were sent a short but eloquently worded request to send more money

Sorry about that

If you've not yet registered, please pony up the extortion racketeering bullshit $15 fee

Blazerbash@gmail.com

Last edited:

cheavyk10

5.slow
Premium Member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
I received said email. How do I send the extra funds? Can you drop a link to the paypal please?

Bent77

curmudgeon Status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
If you PayPal the amount noted in the email, you’re square

Blazer Bash

Wishing we were in Moab
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am going to add this to a couple of threads. So do not brow beat me for the redundancy.

We are way behind in registrations from last year at this time. I am getting worried that we will not make budget. I need to send the $400 funds into SITLA July 1st.

If you said you are going, I need you to get registered so I can sleep at night.

If it looks like we are not going to make the budget on August 1st, the event will be canceled. I am not going to fund it this year.

Chickntrk

1/2 ton status
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am going to add this to a couple of threads. So do not brow beat me for the redundancy.

We are way behind in registrations from last year at this time. I am getting worried that we will not make budget. I need to send the $400 funds into SITLA July 1st.

If you said you are going, I need you to get registered so I can sleep at night.

If it looks like we are not going to make the budget on August 1st, the event will be canceled. I am not going to fund it this year.
Could you maybe take a tally just prior to August first and see what the extra cost needed would be based on the number of trucks going? I mean I don’t know how many trucks at the current rates are needed to cover it but if you knew how many were going and what the extra needed divided by the number going was we could pitch in the rest?

Blazer Bash

Wishing we were in Moab
Premium Member
Reaction score
That has been discussed and is an option. I just hate going back for more money repeatedly.

Bent77

curmudgeon Status
Staff member
GMOTM Winner
Reaction score
Registration will reopen today

There might be more cost adjustments, so hang tight

Top Bottom