B
Bent77
Guest
Another thread taking over mine?!

Another thread taking over mine?!

I dunno, but I'd be curious to see. 420 hp in a 6000 pound truck would probably break it
Another thread taking over mine?!


That is something I think I will ultimately do. I like that set up much better.Move your tie rod down with some Artec arms like I did on the S-10.
![]()
Moving the axle forward is the fall back plan. I think I have room to do it and avoid tie rod to draglink interference.
For now I have cut about 3" of the fender and slider. I know it's probably not on par with @nvrenuf, sorry @max 02 .
View attachment 348842
Painted the yellow bits black. Black hides a lot of ugly too.
View attachment 348843
There were 2 piles like this from cutting down both sides.
View attachment 348847
If you look closely below you will also notice the square shackles are gone. The 5.5" length was not enough, so I put the 6" shackles back on.
View attachment 348848
The line below shows what I cut off. Looks like that should just do it.
View attachment 348850
Once I know for sure I've cut enough off, I will cap the ends of the sliders.
Choco CookyInteresting choice of font for your information bar on your phone....